Do you know what program interests you? Wonder what life is like as a UNBC student? Experience the campus in person with our Student for a Day program.
As a Student for a Day you will:
- Spend a day on campus
- Sit in on a real UNBC lecture
- Receive a personal campus tour
- Visit residence
- Chat with a Recruitment Officer
- Get a feel for the UNBC Community
- Enjoy lunch on us in the UNBC Dining Hall (only available during hours and months of Dining Hall operation)
Some travel costs will be reimbursed if you are admitted to UNBC and attend within five years. Reimbursement amounts can total up to $500 for those who reside in British Columbia, and up to $1,000 for those who reside outside of British Columbia and in the United States.
The Student for a Day application form must be submitted and approved prior to your visit. Requests made with fewer than five business days’ notice must contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests made with fewer than five business days cannot be guaranteed. By filling out the form, you agree to the program conditions and the travel reimbursement process.