Do you know what program interests you? Wonder what life is like as a UNBC student? Experience the campus in person with our Student for a Day program.
As a Student for a Day you will:
- Spend a day on campus
- Sit in on a class or two of your choice
- Receive a personal campus tour
- Visit residence
- Chat with a Recruitment Officer
- Get a feel for the UNBC Community
- Enjoy lunch on us in the UNBC Dining Hall
Some travel costs will be reimbursed if you are admitted to UNBC and attend. Reimbursement amounts can total up to $500 for those who reside in British Columbia, and up to $1,000 for those who reside outside of British Columbia and in the United States.
The Student for a Day application form must be submitted and approved prior to your visit. By filling out the form, you agree to the program conditions and the travel reimbursement process.