In the midst of these times of stress and uncertainty, UNBC Student Life wants to spread some positivity and remind you of the goodness in the world. Therefore, from July 27th-31st, Student Life will be hosting "Summer Kindness Week"!
Throughout this week, Student Life will be sharing various articles of good news, advice on how to get involved in kindness initiatives, and personal stories on how they have been positively affected by acts of kindness... and they encourage you to get involved!
Each day will focus on a different form of kindness:
- Monday: Kindness Toward Others - Random Acts of Kindness
- Tuesday: Kindness Toward Your Environment
- Wednesday: Kindness Toward Others In Your Life
- Thursday: Kindness Toward Your Fellow Creatures
- Friday: Kindness Toward Yourself
Make sure to mark this event down in your calendar and follow UNBC Student Life on their social media for more information and details.