Monday, July 13, 2020 (All day) to Thursday, July 16, 2020 (All day)Location:
Hey! Are you a B.C. post-secondary educator teaching a course online this fall? Did you have a rough “pivot” to online and want to fix up only the most important stuff before it runs online again? Or maybe you missed the pivot (lucky!), but still have a course you want to optimize for online delivery? Join us for a 4-day crash course on only the MOST important stuff: lectures, assignments, proctored exams, your online presence, and dialing back a bit on the zooming!
- Length: 1 week – Mon – Thu with an optional final drop-in Friday morning 10-12
- Mode: Online, using a variety of synchronous and asynchronous tools
- Pre-requisite: None, but you do need an existing course to work with (i.e., this is not a “start from scratch” situation). Ideally, it’s a course that went through a fast pivot to online this spring, but any course (whether online or f2f) that exists will do. You need not have taught it before.
- Time commitment: Participants should expect to spend 4+ hours per day, for 4 days. Folx with less experience teaching online can expect to need more time.
- Fees: This course has a $25 non-refundable registration fee
For more information, please visit BCcampus