The Indigenous Mentorship Network of the Pacific Northwest (IMN-PN) supports Indigenous students (UG, Grad), Postdocs and New Investigators to pursue research and travel.
The IMN-PN currently offers five awards and stipends:
- Research Experience Award (UG, Grad)
- Research Expense Stipend (Grad, Postdoc)
- Conference/Community Travel Award (Grad, Postdoc, New Investigators)
- Northern Travel Award (Grad, Postdoc, New Investigators)
- New Investigator Seed Grants (Postdoc, New Investigators)
Application Deadline: February 1, 2020 and August 1, 2020 (there are two competitions in 2020)
Students (UG, Grad) applying to these programs can submit their applications directly to IMN-PN at email@example.com
Postdocs and New Investigators must submit their applications through the Office of Research. Applications must be received in the Office of Research a minimum of 5 business days in advance of the application deadline. Applications must be submitted to the Office of Research via Romeo. Please allow enough time for Chair and Dean approval.