The Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship program provides funding to the very best postdoctoral applicants, both nationally and internationally, who will positively contribute to the country's economic, social and research-based growth. The objectives of the program are to:
- attract and retain top-tier postdoctoral talent
- develop their leadership potential
- position them for success as research leaders of tomorrow
Areas of research include:
- Health sciences
- Natural sciences and/or engineering
- Social sciences and/or humanities
UNBC Expression of Interest due: July 15, 2019 (noon)
Expressions of Interest must be received in the Office of Research by noon on the deadline (late submissions will not be accepted).
Expressions of Interest must include:
- a brief research proposal (maximum 4 pages)
- a letter of support from the applicant's proposed supervisor
- an up-to-date CV from the candidate
Full Application due: September 18, 2019 (by invitation only)
Full applications must be received in the Office of Research a minimum of 10 business days in advance of the full application deadline to allow sufficient time to prepare the Institutional Letter of Endorsement.