Thursday, January 10, 2019 - 10:00pm to Friday, January 11, 2019 - 4:00am
ITS System Maintenance Notification
Please be aware that there will be System Maintenance occurring tonight, January 10th.
System Maintenance Window
Thursday, January 10, 2019 from 10:00pm to 4:00am
- Service interruptions are expected during the maintenance window.
- This maintenance will affect Internet connectivity for all UNBC sites & will affect all UNBC services when accessed from the Internet.
Windows Workstation Patching
- Windows Operating System Updates will be applied Thursday evening/Friday morning.
- If you are prompted to restart your computer during this period, there is an option to delay the restart. It is recommended that this period be used to save all open documents to insure no data is lost when restarting.
- ITS Client Services suggests that UNBC end-users save all their work prior to the end of the business day on Thursday, close all programs, and lock the computer. This will help keep UNBC workstations secure and up-to-date with minimal impact to everyday business operations.
- Please note that there may be data lost due to not following the above recommended actions.
Thank you for your assistance while we keep our systems maintained and secure. If there are any questions please reply or contact the IT Service Desk using the information below.
IT Service Desk Contact Information:
Location: Prince George Campus, Building 8-265
Toll Free: 866-960-5321