If you are considering a career in federal law enforcement, you must take and pass the PARE (Physical Abilities Requirement Evaluation) Test. The Northern Sport Centre is pleased to confirm we are hosting the next one for Prince George and northern BC residents.
Saturday, March 16, 2019
8:30am - 12:00pm
Cost is $80.00 + tax. Pre-registration and payment is required. Please call 250 960 6366 by March 9 to reserve your space.
Pre Test Requirements
- Be physically active for at least two months (3 - 5 cardiovascular training sessions per week, moderate to vigorous level).
- Abstain from smoking for at least two hours.
- Abstain from caffeine products for at least two hours.
- Abstain from use short-acting bronchodilators for at least two hours, but bring trheir short-acting bronchodilator with them in the event they will need it after the test (and confirm the location with the PARE administrator).
- Abstain from alcohol for at least six hours.
- Abstain from using stimulants for at least 24 hours eg. products containing ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, ephedra.
- Abstain from any vigorous exercise within 24 hours.
PARE participants must bring
- Original and copy of Part 2 of the PARE Medical Clearance.
- Original Driver's License or similar photo ID.