You need to know:
- All outstanding fees (tuition, library and parking fines) must been paid the Tuesday before Convocation in order to receive your parchment on stage.
- Graduands who participate in the ceremony with outstanding fees will have their parchment replaced with a reminder to settle their account.
- If you pay in the last week of May, you may be required to provide proof of paying when registering for your ceremony.
- If you pay on Convocation Day, parchments will be picked up at the front desk of the NSC after the ceremony is over (ID and proof of payment is required).
- Transcripts will not be issued while there are outstanding fees.
- There are several payment options available.
You may contact the UNBC Cashier at email@example.com or call 250-960-5631.