You will be provided information on how to register for the virtual ceremony soon.
With the virtual ceremony on June 26, we are doing our best to offer you a special moment in time that is unique to the Class of 2020. A virtual ceremony will allow you to celebrate your academic achievements when it matters most, just before you embark on future endeavors.
The virtual ceremony will include:
- Webpage dedicated to your ceremony that family and friends can access
- Various congratulations & remarks
- Personalized messages from the grads, including videos and photos (optional)
- Name read for your degree
- Class Valedictorian speech
- Downloadable content to share with family and friends
We encourage you to share your virtual ceremony with loved ones and spread the word about your accomplishments using #UNBCgrad2020 #ThisIsUNBC and @unbc
After the virtual ceremony you will be sent a grad survey. This survey will include questions about your experience. Please complete this survey within two weeks.