Train the Trainer is a course dedicated to providing workplace instructors with the proper tools and techniques to be an effective trainer in their field. Many trainers aren’t taught to instruct professionals but do so without the background knowledge to lead a classroom. In this course, participants will understand that training is a process where skills, knowledge, and attitudes are applied in a unique way.
This two-day course teaches participants the skills to help them deliver engaging and compelling workshops and most importantly bring information to an audience. The course provides learners with well-known methods on how to engage, empower, and manage tough topics.
- Recognize the importance of considering the participants and their training needs, including the different learning styles and adult learning principles.
- Enhance understanding of learning styles and how to accommodate all four learning styles in the classroom.
- Know how to write objectives and evaluate whether these objectives have been met at the end of a training session.
- Develop an effective training style, using appropriate training aids and techniques. Use a variety of training techniques to stimulate participation.
- Understand how and when to add fun and humor to your training session.
- Conduct a short group training session that incorporates these training concepts.
- Wednesday & Thursday, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM