• Be one of the few people to visit the Anyox Dam, Powerhouse and more!
• Explore the gravestones of the 100-year-old Anyox Cemetery.
• Learn and experience the history of Anyox.
• Access to one of BC’s most remote Ghost Towns.
• Overnighting in one of BC’s most exclusive ghost towns.
• Boating down majestic Observatory inlet.
Your trip starts with an early morning departure from Terrace, BC where we will drive through the heart of the Nass Valley. Enroute we will pass the Nass Valley Lava Beds to the coastal village of Gingolx. At this village we will meet our boat and captain who will take us into Observatory Inlet on the way to the once booming town of Anyox. All transportation, touring, meals and accommodation are included. Don’t miss this opportunity to explore one of BC’s most inaccessible ghost towns!