Performance management is a must for achieving organization goals. Reach your business targets with this course that promotes creating a respectful, positive, work environment as being essential to maximizing workplace performance. This course is the fifth component of the Supervisor Fundamentals Certificate and covers various topics including how to implement the "cycle of performance management" as well as strategies and management methods to help increase performance.
- Examine the “cycle of performance management”
- Discover effective performance management processes
- Determine how to express clear expectations for your employees
- Develop strategies for effectively increasing project performance
- half day, Wednesday, 8:30am-12:00pm