In the second section of Spanish for Travellers, students will expand their vocabulary beyond basic greetings and restaurant menu items into more advanced conversational Spanish. This second level course places a strong emphasis on developing your communicative ability in relation to speaking and listening. Sign up now before you book your next vacation or adventure. Vivir la vida al ma'ximo!
- Ask for and give directions in a Spanish conversation
- Ask and give simple information in Spanish about people and places
- Express information and opinion about likes and preferences
- Understand information about travel, route, transportation, and places
- All course material will be provided for you in class
- Wednesdays, 7:00pm-9:00pm