Successful project management begins with a solid foundation. Discover the fundamentals to project management in the two-day intensive Project Management Fundamentals course. Project Management Fundamentals provides high-quality training and education in a convenient and condensed curriculum. The course is designed to familiarize you with project management strategies you can use on a daily basis and help you in your profession.
- Deliver successful projects on time, on budget and within scope.
- Maximize class time by applying techniques to own projects or case studies.
- Discover helpful project management strategies.
- Establish a project framework to complete the project.
- Develop a project charter.
- Develop a project plan.
- Develop a communication plan.
- Identify project risk and mitigation strategies.
- Manage routine projects.
- Appreciate the impact of the project on end-users.
Location: Fort St. John
Sessions: Spring 2020
Date & Time: 15 Apr 2020 to 16 Apr 2020,