The Masters Certificate in Project Management helps you discover innovative project management procedures, enhance project-planning skills, and explore advanced strategies for successful project completion. The program gives learners the tools they need to lead and implement projects of any size while providing students the educational requirements to become a certified Project Management Professional®. The Masters Certificate in Project Management is suitable for professionals in all fields, whether it be in private, public, or not-for-profit sectors, with a curriculum that complies with the Project Management Institute (PMI) and covers emerging practices, forecasting strategies, and valuable change management and project management skills. This certificate is ideal for anyone's busy work/life schedule. The program consists of nine modules delivered in two-to-three day block sessions, offered once or twice a month for your convenience.
- Best practices, proven to work, supported by sound academic research and current industry applications.
- Case examples from the private, public, and not-for profit sectors to support relevance to all participants from various sectors.
- Next practices, emerging trends, and applications that are resolving some significant project management issues.
- Course materials are compliant with the Project Management Institute (PMI®) and their Project Management Body of Knowledge (6th Edition).
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Business Requirements, Project Validation, and Quality Management
- Project Leadership and Team Building
- Planning and Control
- Stakeholder and Communication Management
- Procurement Management, Risk Management, and Professional Ethics
- Change Management
- In-class Simulation/PMP Exam Prep Review
- Simulation and Debrief