The Online Digital Media and Graphic Design program provides you with the unique opportunity to customize your own digital media skills certificate. Choose five courses offered in this program to earn a Digital Media Skills Certificate from OCAD U. This program helps you develop specific design and multimedia skills while providing you with the accreditation that recognizes your technical expertise. Hone your skills in web and graphic design, animation, interactive media, photography, videography and media editing, or combine topics for an integrated digital media toolkit.
*Students seeking a certificate must notify OCAD U and register for the certificate via OCAD U. Registration for the certificate can be done before, during or when the qualified courses are completed. Please be advised that not all courses offered as part of this program qualify toward credit for the Digital Skills Media Certificate. Please speak with a Continuing Studies coordinator to confirm qualified courses.*
Fall 2020 Semester Course Listings
Click on course names to view additional information and/or register
Need to Know:
- Courses are asynchronous -- accessible at three or four different times of the year to provide students with flexible scheduling options.
- Courses are delivered via tutorials and assignments which students may complete at their own pace.
- Courses are either 4 or 6 weeks in duration.
- Courses are accessed via OCAD U's learning management system: Canvas.
- Students require an OCAD U user account to be granted access to Canvas. Your account will be enabled one week prior to the start date of your course.
- Course registration is accepted up to 11:30 pm the day before the start of the course. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance if necessary.
Digital Media & Graphic Design Certificate:
Students can apply toward a Digital Media & Graphic Design Certificate at any time during their studies or after they complete their 5 courses. There is a $30 certificate processing fee. When they complete the required courses, they will receive a notification and will be able to download their certificate from OCAD Continuing Studies student portal. Students who are working toward a certificate will need to apply through our website here.
Students can login to their course at https://canvas.ocadu.ca. If you do not know your OCAD U User ID, please check your registration confirmation email. You can reset your password here: https://login.ocadu.ca/forgot. If you need further help, please contact email@example.com.
This program is offered in partnership with
Ontario College of Art and Design University (OCAD U).
Please note that courses may be cancelled at any time due to low enrolment. Upon cancellation, registrants will receive a full refund.