The Online Digital Media and Graphic Design program provides you with the unique opportunity to customize your own digital media skills certificate. Choose any five of the courses we offer to develop the specific skill set that you want and need, while earning accreditation that recognizes your technical expertise. Hone your skills in web and graphic design, animation, interactive media, photography, videography and media editing, or combine topics for an integrated digital media toolkit. The choice is yours.
Spring/Summer 2020 Semester Course Listings (Feb. to Aug.)
Click on course names to view dates and/or register.
Visual Graphics & Design
Web Media & Graphics
- Intro to Web Analytics
- Intro to User Interface (UI) & User Experience (UX) Design
- Intro to Web Art & Design
- Dynamic Web Art & Design
- Intro to Adobe After Effects
- Colour Theory for Digital Design
- Social Media Marketing for Creative Professionals
Need to Know:
- Courses are asynchronous -- accessible at three or four different times of the year to provide students with flexible scheduling options.
- Courses are delivered via tutorials and assignments which students may complete at their own pace.
- Courses are either 4 or 6 weeks in duration.
- Courses are accessed via OCAD U's learning management system: Canvas.
- Students require an OCAD U user account to be granted access to Canvas. Your account will be enabled one week prior to the start date of your course.
Students can login to their course at https://canvas.ocadu.ca. If you do not know your OCAD U User ID, please check your registration confirmation email. You can reset your password here: https://login.ocadu.ca/forgot. If you need further help, please contact email@example.com.
This program is offered in partnership with
Ontario College of Art and Design University (OCAD U).
Please note that courses may be cancelled at any time due to low enrolment. Upon cancellation, registrants will receive a full refund.