The Minute Taking Workshop covers the Minute Taker's responsibilities - covering all aspects of what to expect before, during and after the meeting. Participants will also learn different types of meetings and ways to take down minutes.
It is recommended students take this course along with the Meeting Procedures workshop to gain a full set of skills in this subject.
• Types of Meetings
• Essential Elements of a Meeting
• Meeting Objectives
• The Meeting Personnel
• Minutes for Formal Meetings
• Motions & Resolutions
• Minutes for Informal, Semi-formal & Action Meetings
- Familiarization of the role and responsibilities of the minute taker in routine day-to-day meetings
- Knowledge of the tasks you will undertake and some solutions to problems you might experience when minute taking
- Wednesday, 8:30am-4:30pm
Have you heard of the Professional Development Workshop Series?
This workshop is one of four Professional Development workshops being offered in November as part of a series of courses designed to help today's professional establish specific skills relevant to the workplace. If you, your colleagues, or your company/organization see an opportunity for skills improvement, this suite of workshops may have something to offer you. For employers who register staff for at least 2 days of workshops (minimum 2 participants per company), your company/organization will receive a corporate-discount rate at a cost of $200 per registrant, per each day of workshop.
Check out the rest of the Workshop Series when you follow the link below.