Change Management is the seventh module of the Masters Certificate in Project Management. The course establishes learners' understanding of project-change management and covers how to use project change tools and templates. Most projects create change and human beings are hard-wired to resist change; even the change they originally thought was positive. Therefore, the Change Management course enhances your ability to attain and retain stakeholder buy-in.
- Establish an integrated project change framework
- Assess levels of change impact
- Assess the competency of the Change Agent
- Increase buy-in and reduce resistance to change
- Conduct project reviews and assess the likelihood of change success
- Increase sustainability and permanence of change