Communication is the fifth module of the Masters Certificate in Project Management. Students learn about stakeholder management and methods to meet or exceed expectations. Expectation management is deployed through a variety of communication methods, which students will learn to enhance their communication skills while learning to more effectively manage stakeholder engagement.
- Create detailed communication and stakeholder management plans
- Improve your fundamental communication skills
- Gain greater awareness of key communication skills that are seldom addressed such as listening
- Increase stakeholder buy-in
- Develop audience-aware presentations
- Conduct effective interviews and meetings