Planning and Control is the fourth module of the Masters Certificate in Project Managment. The course helps learners understand project planning and the necessary steps to monitor and control a project from conceptualization to benefit realization. Planning and Control helps students discover a systematic process to plan almost any project including a scope, cost, and schedule baseline.
- Establish a thorough project plan
- Create a compelling project vision and objectives
- Establish realistic schedules and budgets based on sound estimating techniques
- Establish and implement a change control strategy
- Identify planning risks and mitigation strategies to address risks
- Conduct project reviews