Project Leadership and Team Building is the third module of the Masters Certificate in Project Management. The course challenges learners' views of the project manager and teaches the concepts of project leadership. Students learn that most project work is completed through the efforts of teams; thus, the more effective your team, the greater your likelihood of project success.
- Determine your leadership style
- Assess the project and host organization culture
- Create a project vision
- Develop governance structures
- Identify strategic risks
- Leverage intuitive leadership methods
- Deal with team dysfunction