Project Management Fundamentals is the first module of the Masters Certificate in Project Management. In this module, students discover useful project management strategies to help boost their career. This introductory course covers everything from establishing project frameworks to developing realistic project budgets to provide you with the building blocks for becoming a project management professional.
- Deliver successful projects on time, on budget, and in scope
- Establish a project framework and charter
- Create a change control strategy
- Advance a transition plan
- Develop a sustainable plan
- Create an appropriate rewards and recognition strategy
- Manage routine projects