Business analysts are responsible for evaluating an organization’s business operations and determining what areas need attention for improving performance. The Business Analysis Professional Certificate program helps participants fulfill certain professional educational requirements needed to become a designated Business Analyst. The program also teaches participants to become an efficient business analyst by focusing on important methods in client management, operations evaluations, and assessments.
The educational hours earned during this program are applicable to the Professional Development requirements needed to be eligible for the Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) designation, or the Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)® designation.
You will learn to:
- Work with business clients to solve problems, articulate clients' needs, and verify requirements
- Use techniques for analyzing business data
- Break down a project into segments that make the tasks easier for stakeholders to understand and follow
- Document the scope of a project and keep it on track
This program is recommended for:
- Business analysts who facilitate projects in their institution
- Project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, program managers, testers, and quality assurance specialists
- People who work with stakeholders in shaping project outputs and developing intended business outcomes.
- Students who want to expand their career in business analysis for career advancement
- Students wanting to accumulate Professional Development Units (PDUs) required for recertification, such as in maintaining their Project Management Professional Certificate
The Business Analysis Certificate program is available through collaboration with Global Knowledge Network (Canada) Inc. — an endorsed education provider of the International Institute of Business Analysis®. All program courses are designed using the IIBA's Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK®) and are taught by expert instructors who bring the BABOK to life in the classroom.
- Module 1: March 7 - 9, 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Module 2: April 4 - 6, 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Module 3: April 24 - 27, 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Module 4: May 10 - 11, 8:30am to 4:30pm