Graduates from the University of Northern British Columbia will demonstrate knowledge, skills and abilities appropriate for their degree in the following areas:
- Academic breadth and depth
- Analytical, critical, and creative thought
- Liberality, inclusiveness and an appreciation of diversity
- Personal growth, leadership skills and effective communication
- Engaged citizenship from the local to the global level
Lifelong learning and intellectual development
Each academic degree Program, individually, is structured so as to address these outcomes.