Custom Training at UNBC Continuing Studies allows you to tailor courses to fit your recommendations and accommodate students' geographic location and required learning resources.
Our "Access to Training" approach prioritises flexible curriculum that facilitates professional skills development in various focus areas, through responsive course material that can be adjusted to your specific needs.
Changing social and professional norms mean learning priorities have shifted with many working professionals returning to some form of education or training. Employers know that an investment in continued education and training yields high returns. It is critically important for progressive organizations to support lifelong training by utilizing proven expertise with timely, relevant programming.
What is your course idea?
With custom-delivered training, your organization can:
- Upgrade employee skills
- Develop employee qualifications
- Enhance personal and professional growth
- Satisfy accreditation requirements and achieve workplace regulation compliance
- Maintain professional standing
UNBC Continuing Studies Customized Training Services:
- Full assessment of your training needs
- Research and development of essential training resources
- Specialized training in Leadership, Business and Career Management, Natural Resources, Health and Safety
- Course registration and administrative support
- Room bookings and all catering requirements
- Full results report
All UNBC Continuing Studies' online courses are:
- Immediately accessible
- Completed at students' pace
- And can be tailored to reflect your company's brand and training specifications
To Design a Course
Call Toll Free: 1-866-843-8061
Here Is What Our Clients Have To Say
“This 2 day fast paced fun workshop was well worth the time. The facilitators were dynamic as well as extremely knowledgeable in this field. I walked away with a tool kit of practical techniques that will be of great benefit in the work I do.”
- Karen Wonders, Program Manager, Public Health Nursing, Northern Health Authority
"The Professional Development partnership we have engaged in with UNBC is a cooperative commitment to meet the ongoing educational and developmental needs of northern professionals. Targeting integrated management learning, UNBC has leveraged the strength of their strategic relationships to provide customized, quarterly training….offering many individuals in our organization a cost-effective opportunity to enhance the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed as effective managers and leaders in an increasingly complex and competitive environment.”
- Rick Wilson, Controller, Prince George Division, CANFOR