Make your next trip to anywhere Spanish is spoken more enjoyable with this course that covers basic language and vocabulary. Learn and practice basic greetings, ask for directions, and need-to-know words for dining. This course is designed to give you the basics in grammar and vocabulary but always focusing on travel so that you can communicate on your journeys as soon as possible. All activities, examples and vocabulary lists are geared towards travellers' needs.
- Introductions, greetings, and simple conversations
- Use phrases and common expressions for everyday situations
- Make simple requests and questions to get information from restaurants, shops, bars, banks, local markets, taxis, hotels etc.
- Use phrases for health-related, emergency, border, customs, and police situations
- Handle currency, recognize time and dates, identify numbers and amounts
- Use verbs to have (tener) and to be (ser)
- All course material will be provided for you in class
- Tuesdays, 7:00pm-9:00pm