In this module, students will understand the entire inspection process, from the need for conducting inspections, types of inspections and when these should be conducted, who should be involved in the process, and the necessary elements. Course content will include the development of documentation for inspections. Various inspection tools and their application will be also identified.
- Learn the entire inspection process
- Learn when to conduct inspections
- Learn how to develop documentation for inspections
- Learn various inspection tools and their applications
- Class times: 8:00am-4:30pm
Course materials for each module will be provided in a downloadable, digital format. Students will be provided a web link and access information for their program after they have registered and paid. Furthermore, they may or may not be required to print these documents and bring them to class. It is recommended that students use a laptop to view the course materials during class.