Employers - connect with intelligent, motivated students and introduce your company, career options and employment opportunities to UNBC students. For more information please email email@example.com.
UNBC Fall Career Fair 2016!
Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Starts: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Setup: Anytime after 9:00 am
Information for Exhibitors
Registration for UNBC Career Fairs includes:
- Coffee and continental breakfast
- Complimentary lunch
- 1 table with 2 chairs
- Parking - 2 passes per registration (more available upon request)
- Wireless Internet
- Employer Information Sessions (minimum of two weeks notice prior to the event)
*Employers must check in at the Registration Table
- Due to limited space, any shipping materials can only be received one week prior to the event
- Any materials that are being shipped must contact the venue Coordinator Maria Trujillo via phone: 250-960-6426 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping & Receiving hours of operation:
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm (UNBC)
- All materials for return shipping must be accompanied with a pre-paid and completed waybill
For more information visit our frequently ask questions or email email@example.com
Frequently Ask Questions
How big is the display area?
6 'x 2'
What are the Registration Fees?
$336 (taxes included)
What does the registration fee cover?
Continental breakfast, lunch, 1 table with 2 chairs, parking passes, wireless internet, and employer information sessions (week of Career Fair). Employers must contact UNBC minimum two weeks prior to arrange sessions.
Time of Event?
Event runs from 10:00am - 3:00pm
Set-up: Anytime after 9:00am
Where is the Career Fair located on campus?
Career Fairs are located in high traffic areas.
UNBC – Main hallways ( Student Success Street and Wintergarden)
What is there to do in Prince George?
There are a lot of great activities to do in PG including: special events, parks, theatre, dining, downhill and cross country skiing. For more information visit http://tourismpg.com
Where can I stay?
Visit the http://toursismpg.com website for a list of accommodations.
Who do I contact for more information?